1. Clean Up Your Room: Organization is key when creating your marketing plan. One can’t be effective and messy at the same time.
2. Eat Your Greens: Marketing takes an immense amount of focus and concentration. Eating well will ensure that you don’t get distracted by what you see when you look in the mirror.
3. Watch Your Mouth: The more you use slang and foul language, the more likely it is to creep into your marketing materials. Know what I’m sayin?
4. Get a Good Night’s Sleep: Marketing campaigns never sleep. Make sure you are well rested, so you can keep up with what you’ve planned.
5. Recycle: Marketing takes tons of resources. Learning different ways to recycle will help you save money and conserve energy.
6. Be Nice: Gatekeepers are often invisible. Attempting to be nice to everyone you encounter will ensure that the gates stay open.
7. Clip Coupons: Marketing campaigns require one to be very frugal. If you don’t watch how you spend every dollar, you are bound to go over budget. And yes, you will need a budget.
8. Have More Sex: Clear your head and spend quality time with your partner. Trust me on this one.
9. Talk to a Tree: Sharpen your skills by selling your idea to a perfect stranger. After all, this is who you’ll be marketing to.
10. Take a Good Look in the Mirror: Be honest with yourself so you can confidently relay your brand to others.