BandSoup.com is making big strides in 2011 to become a larger and smarter music community. On top of constructing a new interface, adding new interactive tools to engage users, updating our affiliated blog, and strengthening our online marketing presence, we are making it a point to interact with current BandSoup users to gain their insight and experiences in using the site. In a few months, we will have new features available on the main site and a survey form for users to fill out to help the BandSoup team smooth out any of the site’s bugs and shortcomings, as well as making your experience more fun and engaging. Until then— we need your help.
For our site to continue forward, we need to continue to have artists upload music and encourage music fans to visit, listen, and bookmark. To get BandSoup.com out to the masses, we will rely heavily on grassroots, word of mouth marketing through social media networks, links, blogs, and daily conversations.
Here is how you could help us continue our mission to spread independent music around the world:
- Link people to our website http://www.bandsoup.com and http://blog.bandsoup.com via twitter, facebook, myspace, or your blog/website.
- Tell a musician friend about us.
- Continue to listen to music on BandSoup.com and bookmark our site(s).
- Sign up for an account, rate songs, and pick favorites to store in your Soup Bowl.
- Let us know any suggestions that you may have for the site or blog.