MySpace360Wizard.com has just developed an exceptional new business environment within MySpace that enables artists of any stature to enhance their online presence, optimize fan engagement and really do business. The wizard is compatible with all the latest services and widgets including TopSpin, Fanbridge, Reverbnation, Nimbit, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Fairtilizer, The Bizmo, and more. Many artists believe that MySpace has become irrelevant. Many have built beautiful sites for their fans using Wordpress or some other equally compelling platform. However, many of these same artists have failed to take into consideration a few inescapable items regarding MySpace:
1. Whether they like it or not, every band or artist of any consequence on the planet still has a profile on MySpace regardless of how frequent they choose to maintain it.
2. Whenever a person hears about a new artist, 99% of the time they go to MySpace to listen for the first time. Realizing this only makes it all the more important to have the best MySpace presence possible especially if the cost of doing so is minimal.
3. Many artists that neglect their MySpace pages thinking they’re no longer relevant lose a great opportunity to engage potential new fans. Like it or not, MySpace is usually where people get their first impression of a band or artist. If your profile sucks and people are immediately turned off by the lousy image your page portrays, how does this help you as an artist?
4. Creating a presence outside of MySpace or social networks takes a great deal of time to maintain content, SEO (search engine optimization), fan engagement and usually costs a fair amount of money for someone to design and configure. Regardless of the type of artist you are, if your MySpace profile looks good and is set up properly, it’s probably the best lead generator for new fans, with the possible exception of YouTube, you can get outside of a live performance.
5. A MySpace page optimized for fan engagement and doing business totally eliminates the need for having a separate EPK. Most people in the music business who want to know something about you ask for your MySpace link. It’s a comfortable learned behavior.
As long as an artist chooses to maintain a MySpace artist profile, they might as well make it count. MySpace360Wizard.com has created an effective, efficient, innovative web profile with slick, stimulating graphics and an exceptional user friendly interface where our floating navigation bar means you’ll never ever have to scroll through a MySpace profile again. And it’s really cheap – only a one time fee of $99. Add-on services include: custom design and branding services, widget and store setup, and the addition of Google analytics for your MySpace profile. Also, our functional design has reduced page loading time to something extremely manageable, depending on the tools and widgets you choose to use.
The band Iration is currently using a MySpace360Wizard profile. Their profile is an excellent example of what you can get and please take note of the navigation bar on the left hand side of the page: www.myspace.com/irationtheband. It definitely delivers an undeniable value proposition for artists who need to be in business with a really functional look and feel.
Using our wizard, artists will be able to assemble a new MySpace profile quickly. The wizard guides artists to select their design, a player of their choice, their store, email capture, calendar, and more. The wizard has partnered with LiveMusicMachine and provides their booking widget as the default calendar choice enabling artists to be booked by anyone at anytime. A well organized artist can have their new MySpace profile up in less than an hour, with no coding knowledge needed. Anytime before paying the one-time $99 fee, an artist is able to preview their profile to make sure it looks the way they want.
We want artists to use the tools they are most comfortable with. All we are doing is creating an environment that takes the greatest advantage of the best tools the Internet has to offer. If you don’t know which one to use, then go with our recommended tool at each step.
The bottom line is that you don’t have to like MySpace to make it really work for you. Our goal with MySpace360Wizard.com is to provide something cheap and useful that can put an artist in business immediately and give them an easy to use, functional, and cool template that will help them to better manage their online presence.