Entries in Music Think Tank (15)
- Larry Butler | Six Steps To Successful Songwriting
- Tom Hess | 5 Things You Should Ask If You Want A Successful Music Career
- Anne Kings | Spotify Remains King, But Until When?
- Jason K Ventura | Get Your Tickets?
- Ariel Hyatt | 5 Questions For John Kellogg, Esq.
- Sonicbids | 4 Ways To Battle The Stress Of Managing Your Own Music Career
- Liz Lupton | Spotify’s Clout
- Mylène Besançon | Make Your Lyrics Shine
- Paul Williamson | How To: Be Your Own Promoter
- Cherie Nelson | Protect Your Sound Studio
- Zac Shull | 6 Things Every Artist Needs From The Jump
- Andrew Salmon | DotMusic Looks To Fairly Administer The .music Domain
- Jason K Ventura | It’s Time To Rethink Everything
- Brianna DeMayo | 8 Ways To Get People To Share Your Song
- Corey Crossfield | The Future of Music Marketing: Direct-to-Device
- Lukas Camenzind | How to Score the Next BIG Hit: 5 Marketing Tips From Macklemore & Ryan Lewis’ “Thrift Shop”
- Phosphene Productions | Online Brand Marketing & Social Networking Crash Course
- Jason Kane | Digital vs. Vinyl: Where It Makes A Difference
- Corey Crossfield | Apps Are The Future Of Music
- Mackenzie Carlin | Legal Landmine: Playing Music At Your Business
- Shaun Letang | 7 Music Marketing Truths ALL Musicians Should Know
- Mark Longhurst | Beginners Guide To Using Soundcloud
- Shaun Letang | How To Make It In The Music Industry – 4 Key Factors
- Shaun Letang | Setting S.M.A.R.T Goals for Your Music Career
- Sari Delmar | Toronto Gets a Music City Twin – What Does It All Mean?
The Music Industry
Thinks Out Loud
- Bas Grasmayer: The Next Music Format Case-Study: Twisted Music
- Dave Cool: The Four P’s of Playing Live Shows: Promotion
- Brian Thompson: The Twitter Trolls: How to Deal with Criticism Online
- Ariel Hyatt: Musician’s Arsenal: Killer Apps, Tools & Sites - Facebook’s Timeline
- Jamie Leger: What Can We Learn From Indie Band Pomplamoose?
Happy New Year from Music Think Tank & Hypebot.com!
Thanks for reading and contributing to the conversation! If you would like to contribute a post, read the guidelines and post a summary on the MTT open tab. Every week, several posts will be moved from the MTT open tab to the main MTT page and featured on Hypebot.com so if your post seems to be “missing”, your post may have been moved to the MTT main page and will be published soon.
It’s a new year and fresh start! What are your plans for the new year and what projects are you working on?
What improvements or suggestions do you have for Music Think Tank and Hypebot?
Let’s make 2012 great!
Happy New Year!
—Natalie (@ncswim881), MTT Community Manager, and the rest of the MTT & Hypebot crew
I just passed this logo over to Bruce and Kyle at Hypebot, but it occurred to me that others may need it also. Without further introduction, may I present…the Music Think Tank logo (as a PNG).
- Should we more or less selective with the articles that we publish on the home page?
- Does the current level of self-promotion in some posts bother you or is it payback for sharing their content?
- Are there additional voices that you wished were represented here?
- Are there topics that you wish we’re covered more on MTT?
- Do you listen to MTT Radio and if so, how can we improve it?
- (Your great idea here.)
Recent Popular Content
(Updated January 13, 2016)